As stated previously, Alafaya Trail Pet Oasis' mission is to create a safe, fun, and educational environment for pets and their two legged companions to enjoy and thrive in. Founded by two local veterinarians, our unique pet resort has a strong emphasis on health and wellness with a fun educational opportunity for every client and every guest, every time.
Alafaya Trail Pet Oasis offers a Day Care program that is entertaining, safe and fun! Guests will spend their time in our indoor and outdoor play areas and get lots of interaction and exercise that will improve his or her quality of life. Guests are socialized and pampered in rotations through our spacious suites, indoor air conditioned play areas and our large outdoor fenced yard. Guests are able to run and play under constant supervision. At this time we are offering individual play and interactive sessions (that reiterate positive behavior and reinforcement exercises) or family play time and interactive sessions with an associate. This ensures that each and every daycare guest will get an abundance of special attention. In the future we will offer group play experiences.
We will evaluate your pet’s temperament during his or her stay with us and make you aware of any concerns that arise. We do not accept dogs which are aggressive and overtly dominant.
Reservations are required for daycare and we require a 24 hour cancellation notice. All daycare participants must be picked up by closing time on that day. You will be charged $5 for every 10 minutes you are late for pickup. Please make every effort to pick up on time.
Doggie Day Care Rates
|Five Day Package||$115 ($23/day)|
|Ten Day Package||$220 ($22/day)|
|Twenty Day Package||$400 ($20/day)|
Our Canine Policy
All of our canine guests are required to be current on the following preventative care measures:
- Vaccinations (DHPP, Bordetella, Rabies, and Canine Influenza) at least seven (7) days prior to their stay with us. This is because most vaccinations will take this long to reach effective levels of protection.
- Current negative fecal ( intestinal parasite ) screening
- Current on monthly heart-worm preventatives
- Free of internal and external parasites (worms, fleas, and ticks) and on a flea and tick prevention program.
- In addition all daycare participants must be spayed or neutered by 7 months of age.
We will need to obtain these records prior to booking your pet's reservation.